.

Welcome to "Join Bangladesh Army"

I am glad that you have found your way to my blog. As you are here, I would take it for granted that you want to join Bangladesh Army. Let me tell you now that you have made the right decision to join the force. I’ll be posting articles regularly about Bangladesh Army and what you can do and how you can develop yourself to get in this occupation. So be sure to read all the posts. You will not be disappointed. If you are a new reader then please start from the first post: “Set Your Mind First” and continue from there (recommended).

Make Your Country Proud

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Join Bangladesh Army

If this is your first visit to this blog, I strongly advice you to start from this post:
Set Your Mind First



8 comments:

  1. আর্মিতে যোগদানে ইচ্ছুকদের জন্য এই ব্লগ উপকারী হবে বলে প্রত্যাশা করি।

    aR
    Bangla Hacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see such a post I feel like going there once again even though Bangladesh is only a bus ride away I haven’t been there in ages. Unique people, great cricket and a wonderful culture, although the economy has a lot to improve. Nice blog.



    --
    call Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a student of Jahangirnagar University,i am very interested to join Bangladesh Army as a army officer,i have recently completed my graduation in History Department .If there have any opportunity please inform me .My E-mail address -(ju.kallol312@yahoo.in)I will be greatfull this site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is the equivalant grade of GPA 3 for english medium o level
    khanibrahim535@gmail.com THANKYOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Recharge your mobile balance from anywhere in the world from this site

    http://WWW.BDTOPUP4U.COM

    ITS SIMPLE AND RELIABLE

    ReplyDelete